Keep~Smile recrute ! Index du Forum
Keep~Smile recrute !
Le forum de la team keep~Smile sur ps3 !

Keep~Smile recrute ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Yes, I Killed Rev. Tremmel Theodore W. Burgh ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Keep~Smile recrute ! Index du Forum -> Informations et recrutement de la team -> Absence des joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rownan
Membres du forum

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Juin - 23:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Yes, I Killed Rev. Tremmel Theodore W. Burgh Répondre en citant

Yes, I Killed Rev. Tremmel
by Theodore W. Burgh
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Yes, I Killed Rev. Tremmel
>>>ONLINE BOOK Yes, I Killed Rev. Tremmel

<strong>IT WAS TIME FOR HIM TO GO DOWN. THE POLICE WEREN&rsquo;T GONNA DO NOTHING. HE HAD THEM CLOWNS EATING OUT OF THE PALM OF HIS HAND. YES, I KILLED REV. TREMMEL</strong>

<em>In a small southern town during the 1970s, Mason and his teen age friends have a special relationship with the young, hip, cool, suave, Rev. Tremmel, pastor of the Mt. Sinai Baptist Church. The young men admire Rev. Tremmel and his beautiful, sophisticated wife, Ms. Sonya. However, Mason discovers that Rev. Tremmel is not what he appears to be. His mesmerizing fa&ccedil;ade eventually unravels, revealing that Rev. Tremmel is deeply intertwined with residents of the town in ways Mason could have never imagined. Other people eventually find out who and what Rev. Tremmel really is, and someone kills him. Mason works on his own to find who did it. </em>

&ldquo;Burgh paints an intimate portrait of life in small town Georgia, with plot twists and turns that keep the book fresh and engaging. The coming-of-age story, with a healthy dose of humor, extremely interesting characters and an ever growing undercurrent of menace, makes for a real page-turner. I can't remember the last time I read an entire novel in one sitting! I especially enjoyed the young adult characters as they bonded, struggled and overcame the challenges they faced, both interpersonal and from situations forced upon them. Highly recommended reading!&rdquo; &mdash;<em>Mr. Kevin Kolb, Composer, Musician, IT Director, GPM Southeast, LLC .</em>

Details:
price: $5.99
bound: 244 pages
publisher: Moonshine Cove Publishing, LLC (May 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1945181133, 978-1945181139,
weight: 11.2 ounces (
filesize:

Yes, I Killed Rev. Tremmel Theodore W. Burgh
Yes, I Killed Rev. Tremmel book for Windows Phone

Gå..till..mobilversionen..av..bokus.comTREMMELand...is...currently...reading...Yes,...I...Killed...RevTremmel..av..Theodore..W..Burgh..hos..Bokus.comBurgh....Photography....displays....artistic....photographs....taken....by....T
Yes,....I....Killed....Rev
This....is....&quot;Promo....for....Yes....I....Killed....Rev....Tremmel....by....Theodore....WRead...PDF...Yes,...I...Killed...Rev

YES,...I...KILLED...REVTremmel..May..15,..2017Företag;....Bibliotek....&amp;....Offentlig....verksamhet;....
Moonshine....Cove....Publishing,....LLC,....Abbeville,....South....CarolinaTremmel...is...killed,.....
Jun...21,...2017...·......Audiobook...Yes,...I...Killed...Rev88..likes
Burgh..Photography
Köp..Yes,..I..Killed..REV 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Juin - 23:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Keep~Smile recrute ! Index du Forum -> Informations et recrutement de la team -> Absence des joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006